Lightheaded sentence example
- He sat up, bloodied and lightheaded, unable to quell the power roiling through him.
- Lightheaded, Yully sat heavily.
- Carmen sank to her chair feeling lightheaded with relief.
- Katie was slower to follow, feeling lightheaded once again.
- If you start getting lightheaded, that's a bad sign and you should stop.Advertisement
- Finally, remember that a diet this low in calories could cause you to feel lightheaded.
- Dizziness. Changes in blood pressure and in how your blood vessels react can make you feel a bit lightheaded if you stand up quickly or remain standing very long.
- However, some people become lightheaded or faint.
- The risks associated with drawing blood are minimal but may include bleeding from the puncture site, feeling faint or lightheaded after the blood is drawn, or blood accumulating under the puncture site (hematoma).
- In this way, it is not uncommon to feel slightly dizzy or lightheaded, either before your heart begins to pound or after.Advertisement
- You may start sweating as nausea overcomes you or feel dizzy, lightheaded and even faint.
- In general, syncope is defined by a brief loss of consciousness (fainting) or by dimmed vision and feeling uncoordinated, confused, and lightheaded.
- Fainting, nausea, or feeling lightheaded after venipuncture may occur in some children.
- Darkyn drank more from her than before, leaving her lightheaded.
- It left her lightheaded.Advertisement
- She dropped her arm and gazed up at him, troubled and lightheaded.
- The bloodied arm was making her unusually lightheaded.
- It really needed it - now I feel all lightheaded!