Lightens sentence example
- News, 1891, 63, p. 1); just above the boiling point the vapour is orange-yellow, but on continued heating it darkens, being deep red at 50o; at higher temperatures it lightens, becoming straw-yellow at 650°.
- In the Johannine writings he is the Son of God - the Logos who in the beginning was with God - of whom are all things - who lightens every man - and who was incarnate in Jesus.
- For many purposes it is immaterial whether the image is inverted or upright; but in some cases an upright image lightens the work, or may be indispensable.
- Being able to talk to other polio survivors is the best medicine I have found for PPS, it really lightens the load.
- News, 1891, 63, p. 1); just above the boiling point the vapour is orange-yellow, but on continued heating it darkens, being deep red at 50o; at higher temperatures it lightens, becoming straw-yellow at 650Ã‚°.Advertisement
- The lens darkens or lightens depending on the situation.
- Discharge lightens during this time while the bitch ovulates.
- Traditional cake flour is bleached through a chemical process that lightens the flour and lowers its protein or gluten content.
- If you are a serious athlete then you may want to pay special attention to several of these styles, as each comes equipped with photochromic technology that automatically darkens and lightens the lenses.
- As pigments are depleted, the hair gradually lightens and eventually will turn completely white when there are no remaining pigments in any strands.Advertisement
- Dark hair goes through a series of stages before it lightens.
- Because dark hair commonly lightens with unwanted brassy tones, your chances of getting the exact shade of caramel highlights that you want definitely improve if you enlist the help of a licensed colorist.
- Keep in mind that the color red's meaning can change as it lightens or deepens in color.
- Whether it lightens the skin or not is due to the individual, but it is a non-clogging, natural moisturizer that can improve the texture of the skin overall.
- The acids in lemon juice lightens up the skin and makes scars appear lighter.Advertisement
- Age Spot Brightening Hand Therapy with SPF 30: Specifically for your hands, this lotion lightens spots and prevents more from developing.
- Counter Clockwise Under Eye Treatment is a gel-cream that improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, lightens dark circles and reduces puffiness.
- Since sun exposure naturally lightens hair, going brighter will create the illusion of sumptuous days in the sun.