Light-sources sentence example
- She tucked the creature in her hands under one arm and left the small room for a long corridor in similar dark grey which glowed more brightly from indistinguishable light sources.
- In the past, powering up these systems required a heavy demand in the number of laser light sources required.
- In a stellar interferometer, the light sources can be two stars, or light from opposite ends of a star along its diameter.
- The reality is that incandescent lamps are really much better near infrared sources than visible light sources!
- Antireflective screen materials minimize glare from bright light sources.Advertisement
- Most folks will place the plasma sets in living rooms where ambient light sources can interfere with picture quality.
- All Aglow: Light up the excitement on your children's faces with a few well-placed candles or other diffused light sources.
- Your best option is to disable your camera's flash and use natural light sources to illuminate your shots.
- The same applies to the built-in flash in automatic; instead, try using natural lighting or secondary light sources.
- The results of such ingenuity translate into sharper shots despite variable light sources and improved overall color balance in the final product.Advertisement
- However, if you are an advanced photographer working with a SLR camera with interchangeable lenses, then you could opt to add a specialized macro lens and manipulate light sources to snap super shots.
- In most cases, you'll need to have your own gear for each job including cameras, waterproof housings, lenses, diving gear, light sources and any specialized equipment needed for underwater photo shoots.
- These goggles are infrared light-powered and allow kids to see up to 50 feet in the dark, even without any additional light sources.
- Many drivers suffer from problems when driving at night, when the light from streetlights, oncoming headlights, and other light sources may reflect from the street surface and present a serious visibility problem.
- The major symptoms of this disorder are related to sensitivity to light-including both artificial and natural light sources.Advertisement