Lifesavers sentence example
- Gerry Bates and Steve Southam happened to be the lifesavers on this occasion and supplied us with the missing pieces - thanks fellas.
- Cash boost helps lifesavers at The Royal London Hospital.
- All combat units and some CS and CSS units have combat lifesavers.
- You might want candy with personalized wrappers, such as full size or mini chocolate bars, packages of Lifesavers, chocolate Kisses, chocolate coins, Smarties, wrapped mints, and more.
- The wrapper usually includes your names, wedding date, and may be labeled as something pertaining to the wedding -- Lifesavers are labeled 'lovesavers' as your wedding favor.Advertisement
- Outlet malls can be lifesavers when shopping for inexpensive yet high-quality apparel.
- Long party dresses with sleeves are lifesavers when you don't want to splurge on a fancy coat or wrap to wear on top of the dress you already need to buy for an event.