Life-time sentence example
- She was famous during her life-time for the weekly ecstasy of the Passion, during which in a trance she experienced the sufferings of the Holy Virgin contemplating the Passion of her Son.
- During his father's life-time he had been beaten by Gervais, bishop of Le Mans (1038), but now (10 4 7 or 1048) succeeded in taking the latter prisoner, for which he was excommunicated by Pope Leo IX.
- The Abbe Casgrain' Devoted A Life Time To Making The French Canadians Appear As The Chosen People Of New World History; But, Though An Able' Advocate, He Spoilt A Really Good Case By Trying To Prove Too Much.
- Yet the love and hatred aroused by strong characters is not confined to their life-time.
- He's got a blank slate for a life time of memory.Advertisement
- The female will produce 5-10 oothecae (egg cases) in her life time.
- It is sometimes suggested that speciation occurs too rarely or too slowly for any single person to observe a speciation event during their life-time.
- However, we also now believe that life time exposure to the sun increases our risk of skin cancer.
- Moreover, this clothing encourages all that wear it to make a life time commitment to avoiding not only recreational drugs, but also alcohol and tobacco.
- Early intervention in the case of compulsive lying may reduce the risk of the child developing a life-time habit of deceit.Advertisement
- You're only going to be pregnant for nine months and no one expects you to buy a life-time supply of outfits you won't be wearing very long.
- You can't be in the kind of love that is meant to last a life time and also desire to date others.
- Some of the pieces have been worn for a life-time; others have never been out of the warehouse.
- Best presenter awards have to go to Lily Tomlin and Meryl Streep, introducing Life-Time Achievement winner Robert Altman.
- The iBeam group offers a life-time warranty on the watch movement and a two-year limited warranty that covers manufacturer defects.Advertisement