Life-story sentence example
- Why do they always have to tell me their life story?
- I was buttonholed by two middle-aged men who alternated telling me their life story.
- The only other soul she'd touched had told her its life story in a blink of the eye, terrifying her.
- The best known have all been made into stage-plays, and it is in this form that they usually come before the notice of the general public. Amongst them are Ramakien, taken from the great Hindu epic Ramayana; Wetyasunyin, the tale of a king who became an ascetic after contemplation of a withered tree; Worawongs, the story of a prince who loved a princess and was killed by the thrust of a magic spear which guarded her; Chalawan, the tale of a princess beloved by a crocodile; Unarud, the life story of Anuruddha, a demigod, the grandson of Krishna; Phumhon, the tale of a princess beloved by an elephant; Prang tong, a story of a princess who before birth was promised to a "yak" or giant in return for a certain fruit which her mother desired to eat.
- For a concise, readable account of his life story in between those two dates, click the links on the left.Advertisement
- Reveal personal wisdom: the person has developed a powerful storehouse of wisdom in the writing of the life story.
- In this mode, your character's life story is revealed as you battle your way through multiple computer opponents.
- Baryshnikov's ballet career was successful from the start, and his life story in the ballet world is one of the romanticized ones because it involves defecting from Russia.
- You have provided a lot of detail about your professional life and experience, without going on and on about your life story.
- The uniqueness of Ashley Paige swimwear is exemplified by the designer's life story.Advertisement
- Not only is Valerie Bertinelli a star that many women came of age with, but she has a personal, compelling life story - one that contains many aspects that women all over the world can identify with.
- Don't take up all the time you have together to tell your date your whole life story.
- Post series work keeps Graham busy working with Matthew Perry in Birds of America and playing the wife of Robert Kearns in the real life story Flash of Genius.
- You do not want to go into your whole life story from birth to now.
- It does not have to be a life story but should be interesting enough to spark the reader to turn the page and read your resume.Advertisement
- Finally, when writing your letter, try to remember that what you say is intended to recommend the person for their business skills, not tell his or her life story or talk about personal friendships.
- The letter should only be one page and it's not a place to tell your life story.
- Don't use an application as a means to tell your entire life story.