Life-or-death sentence example
- Of everyone she'd dealt with, he was the first to give her a real choice: Life or death.
- He said, "Delagoa is a life or death question for us.
- No second opportunity for deciding the issue of life or death is recognized by Jesus.
- They did not fully appreciate that the united effort of all classes was essential to victory, and that such effort could be secured only by telling the people the facts and letting them know that the war was a matter of life or death to the nation (see Propaganda).
- While startups may not be life or death literally, they are exactly that figuratively.Advertisement
- When the life or death moment comes, you will be more likely to know how to handle it as a driver.
- Certain variations in this pattern, such as precipitous drops in the FHR at the end of a contraction can constitute a true life or death situation requiring emergency delivery of the baby.
- You have two options for headstone phrases; you can choose one that talks about how you feel about your loved one or one that reflects the person's life or death.
- Each phase of gameplay presented tough decisions and pitted the player against the same life or death hardships endured by the real pioneers.
- In a life-or-death situation, an emergency room will provide some treatment even without signed consent.Advertisement
- In the cutthroat world of web design, an award can mean life or death to your firm.
- No self-respecting power would, of course, consent to submit to arbitration a question of life or death.
- He shrugged, not nearly as concerned with her life or death as she was.