Life-jackets sentence example
- When it comes to summer safety, kids life jackets are an absolute must.
- With most life jackets, parents struggle with their children to keep their life jackets on.
- Our life jackets will be available in the spring and summer of 2011.
- Children under 48 inches tall are required to wear life jackets and must be accompanied by a responsible person.
- Have U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets on hand for weaker swimmers.Advertisement
- While putting the life jackets on the boat is a good first step, it is absolutely imperative that you actually put the life jacket on your child before getting in the boat.
- In many accidents, life jackets that were on the boat, but not physically attached to the people inside the boat, had no impact whatsoever on the safety of those in the boat.
- In addition to being worn, life jackets have to be the right size in order to do their job well.
- Improperly sized life jackets are a bigger problem for children than for adults, because kids change in size regularly.
- The life jackets that were a perfect fit last year may be significantly too small this year.Advertisement
- Don't forget that life jackets can even be too big.
- Safe Life Jackets offers a more expensive range of life jackets ($20 to $80) for the more hard-core expeditions.
- As you pack for your next summer vacation or boating trip, don't forget to throw in the life jackets alongside the toddler girls summer tops and toddler boy shorts to keep the kids cool.
- Have life jackets available for whoever needs them.