Life-form sentence example
- The connection between them flowed with hot energy, the planet's life form itself bonding the two of them together at their touch.
- Persecution was revived by the Guises; Du Bourg, the brave defender of the Protestants, was burned as a heretic; yet Calvin could in the closing years of his life form a cheerful estimate that some three hundred thousand of his countrymen had been won over to his views.
- However, I doubt they would be so considerate to a lower life form.
- We hadn't done any that featured any alien life-form yet, so this was a chance to do that.
- The wage earner person 's life form is, as indicated by the term, tied to being a wage earner person 's life form is, as indicated by the term, tied to being a wage earner.Advertisement
- The wage earner person 's life form is, as indicated by the term, tied to being a wage earner.
- While cheerleading and dancing has taken on a new life form of performing arts and athleticism, the yell crew harks back to the roots of cheerleading.
- Captain Picard and his crew follow the Borg ship back to the time of first contact, when the first earth vessel encounters an alien life form.
- The science officer assigned to Deep Space Nine was a Trill, a species that embraced symbiosis with another life form.