Life-assurance sentence example
- The lower order of minds treated religion as a kind of life assurance against the inconvenience of eternal death.
- Qualifying Policy A life assurance policy which meets rules set out in Taxes Act 1988.
- As someone has said: " This is a plain biblical warrant for a life assurance policy.
- In 1823 he was appointed one of the teachers of mathematics at the military college of Sandhurst, and in 1833 he was appointed actuary to the Amicable Life Assurance Office, the oldest institution of that kind in London; in which situation he remained till his death on the 1st of November 1851.
- In England there is a bank (the Reliance Bank, Ltd.) and a Life Assurance Society, the funds of the latter amounting to £566,309 in 1909.Advertisement
- Chosen in 1905 as a member of a committee of three to act as trustees of the majority of the stock of the Equitable Life Assurance Company, he promoted the reorganization and the mutualization of that company, and acted as rebate referee for it and for the Mutual and New York Life insurance companies.
- There, however, he remained only six months, for certain views on slavery, strongly held and injudiciously expressed, entailed unpleasant consequences, and necessitated his return to England, where he obtained in 1844 the post of actuary to the Legal and Equitable Life Assurance Company.
- An actuary can advise on the solvency of a life assurance company and a pension fund.
- As someone has said: This is a plain biblical warrant for a life assurance policy.
- Liberty Mutual offers several different life insurance products through Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston.Advertisement