Life-after-death sentence example
- (man's duty is simply to obey the commands of God, for God will bring everything into judgment) are irreconcilable with the oft-repeated statement that there is no difference in the earthly lots of the righteous and the wicked, and no ethical life after death.
- The preservative climate of Upper Egypt and the belief of the Egyptians in life after death must be the causes which led them to take unusual care for preserving the bodies of their dead.
- Beliefs regarding the gods and life after death were self-contradictory and variable, but none interfered with the custom of preserving the body.
- The reasons for the belief in a life after death are discussed in the article Immortality.
- This factor appears to less advantage in the unfolding of the views concerning life after death.Advertisement
- A funny, moving, imaginative leap into what life after death might be like for a teenager accidentally killed in a road accident.
- His view was that life after death was a very real concept.
- Although it's doubtful the images in the spirit photographs exhibited by Conan Doyle were truly real, there's little doubt that he believed the images were proof positive of life after death.
- The verdict is still out, but millions of people believe in life after death.
- This documentary outlines the story of Dr. Jeff Long who is now convinced that there's enough evidence to prove that there's life after death.Advertisement
- The first part of any reincarnation explanation is that there must be a belief in life after death.
- The life after death concept requires that you believe in the existence of the soul and that it is eternal.
- Meanwhile, Notorious B.I.G. had recorded a double album to be called Life After Death.