Lie-detector sentence example
- While there really isn't a definite way to tell if someone is lying unless you catch him in the act or have him take a lie detector test (and even these tests can be wrong), you can become your own personal detector with a few techniques.
- Players must be careful how they answer the questions on the cards, or they may be forced to take the lie detector test to expose the truth.
- To win, score the most points by answering questions honestly, or out smarting friends and the Lie Detector!
- Gene takes a lie detector test on the Adam Corolla show, to prove once and for all whether or not his claims of sexual prowess are true.
- On one episode of her show, she was attached to a lie detector and asked "Are you jealous of Oprah Winfrey?"Advertisement
- She certainly kept herself front and center with her behavior, culminating in a lie detector test in which she admitted violence in past relationships and thoughts of killing the other girls in the house.
- Her hair was drawn back severely into a bun and she had black eyes that could render a lie detector machine obsolete.
- Darkyn's lie detector skill gave Deidre a tingling at the base of her skull that she took to be a red flag.
- The physiological concomitants of this psychological effort form the basis for the operations of the " lie-detector " .