Lidded sentence example
- You'll find everything from lidded boxes with flowers and polka dot patterns, to more modern looking designs.
- If you want to store your ring collection, you need at least a small lidded jewelry box.
- Would small, lidded containers help contain certain items?
- You should plan on buying lidded, plastic bins for these types of areas.
- Store your camisole flat in a lidded box or hang it on a padded hanger.Advertisement
- Storing Diapers Wet diapers and rinsed soiled ones can be placed in a dry lidded bucket while waiting to be washed.
- Store in a tightly lidded jar, away from heat and sunlight.
- Pack in a tightly lidded plastic container to transport.
- Only the cold, heavily lidded eye of the moon sees you making your way through the darkened streets.
- How strange, too; for in the pure- lidded eyes he seemed to see the soft light of reason not entirely quenched.Advertisement
- The frieze panels feature bow tied swags and flank a center tablet with lidded tazza surrounded by foliate detail.
- Comprising of 1 tray, 2 lidded trinket boxes, 2 vases / trinket pots.
- His lidded pots tell the stories of the Tales through 3D painted Chaucerian figures sculpted in clay.
- At the front of the bed is a lidded, storage area that can hold collectibles, books, toys, etc. Its bright blue coloring and happy "Thomas" face give the bed such an inviting look that children may beg to go to sleep even before bedtime!
- Jewelry boxes for rings come in styles that include open trays, lidded trays, small one or two-compartment boxes, and large slotted boxes with multiple drawers.Advertisement