Levodopa sentence example
- At least 70 to 100mg of carbidopa per day should be provided for optimal inhibition of extracerebral decarboxylation of levodopa.
- Levodopa, the metabolic precursor of dopamine, relieves the symptoms of Parkinson's disease presumably by being converted to dopamine in the brain.
- Medications such as levodopa and carbidopa may be used.
- Levodopa (L-dopa) is a medication that is converted to dopamine in the brain.
- Sinemet is a combination medication containing levodopa and carbidopa.Advertisement
- Levodopa (L-dopa)-A substance used in the treatment of Parkinson's disease.
- Levodopa can cross the blood-brain barrier that protects the brain.
- If you take Baclofen MAOIs, Levodopa or Selegiline, do not take phenylalanine unless directed to do so by your doctor.