Levitation sentence example
- Apparently he'll be doing some levitation on the stage tomorrow.
- As such, levitation is a ' paranormal ' or supernatural event comparable with miracles.
- What the manufacturer says... A self-contained playing card levitation.
- If so, this does not disprove levitation, let alone demon possession.
- The repulsive force between like poles of magnets can be used for magnetic levitation which engineers are trying to exploit in modern train systems.Advertisement
- Furthermore, we learned that we were not the first to discover diamagnetic levitation.
- Even to the present levitation is often thought to be involved in cases of demonic possession.
- In the past communicators said: ' One day you will get table levitation.
- Skeptics of levitation have come up with several theories as to its cause including hallucination, hypnosis, or fraud.
- The research program will develop technologies for mineral separation using magnetic levitation, and for manipulation of nanomaterials using magnetic fields.Advertisement
- The potential application of magnetic levitation to transportation has been known since the 19th century and been implemented in numerous Magnetic levitation trains.
- As a simple example of how feedback loops can create some of the hypnotic effects that are commonly known we may take hand levitation.
- Armed with powers of Levitation, Pyrokinesis, and Clairvoyance (to name a few), you'll journey through bizarre dreamscapes as you enter the minds of those around you searching for answers to your burning questions.
- Telekinesis, levitation, brain extraction and laser weapons are just some of the tools you can use to achieve your goal.