Levitating sentence example
- We can now see the magician levitating her at least two feet in the air.
- On my first afternoon in India, I saw a man levitating six feet off the ground--repeatedly.
- If you've read the Bible, you'll know that far more incredible things are recorded than levitating lunatics.
- They might think of Tibetan monks or levitating gurus who've been practicing the techniques for years.
- Marlena would eventually be saved when John (who was an ordained priest at this point), but not before creating havoc all over Salem and levitating over her own bed.Advertisement
- With glowing yellow eyes and levitating off the bed, a truly unpalatable third wheel - the devil, tested Marlena and John's love.