Leveraged sentence example
- Sounds about right. Everyone's got a weakness that can be leveraged, Kris.
- The acquisition of Manchester United football club in the Spring of 2005 is an example of a leveraged buyout.
- Equity investors can take the form of leveraged buyout funds, venture capital funds or corporations.
- Because many cruise ship employees are expected to perform multiple duties, it is wise to highlight unique skills and talents you have that can be leveraged for additional duties, therefore making you a more valuable employee.
- They believed that this was the next big thing, and they felt that they could build an unbeatable subscription business leveraged on titles like Majestic and Ultima Online.Advertisement
- Sega leveraged their popular Sonic character and the development of exclusive fighting games to attract customers while Nintendo expanded their Mario license.
- Of course, the best ones will have leveraged SEO to bring themselves to the top of the list - but that doesn't necessarily mean they are the right site design for your company.