Leprechauns sentence example
- Aren't little green leprechauns suppose to ' bring ' good luck?
- Summer with the Leprechauns is a doorway to the fairy realms.
- Images of Ireland that many Irish find hugely offensive, such as leprechauns, have propagated the myth that all the Irish have red hair, even though very few do or ever have.
- Traditional leprechauns are attired mostly in kelly green, though, in Irish lore, they were outfitted in red before the Twentieth Century.
- While leprechauns in legend are male, women can happily dress as leprechauns as well.Advertisement
- These include not only cameras for ghosts, but also one for leprechauns and even one for the Lockness Monster.
- Everyone knows leprechauns need a pouch to carry their gold as well as their magic dust.
- Your older child can make these pony bead leprechauns to hang on backpacks and purses.
- Her mother drove into a sort of Celtic twilight full of all the bad sinister leprechauns who lurked in dark places.
- Popular Irish designs included on St. Patrick's Day sweaters consist of things like shamrocks, leprechauns, a harp or Celtic cross or phrases like, Luck of the Irish.Advertisement
- St. Patrick's Day - Think bold green ties or ties with shamrocks and leprechauns.
- St. Patrick's Day wreaths can be done with shamrocks and leprechauns, and of course, the rainbow with its pot of gold.