Lengthier sentence example
- lengthyy to reflect all these variations would make the text much lengthier and considerably less readable.
- Thus, this $38.49 cushion promises to help you have deeper and lengthier meditation sessions.
- Since this style reveals plenty of skin on top, it creates the illusion of a lengthier figure.
- With lengthier life spans, comes longer retirements.
- On the other hand, larger women may feel more comfortable in a lengthier dress.Advertisement
- Insurance for classic cars is not necessarily difficult to obtain, but the process is much lengthier than it is to obtain insurance for a primary vehicle.
- However, they have lengthier shelf lives and are more commonly used, so you'll likely run across a review or two before you purchase anything.