Lengthens sentence example
- Further, although iron lengthens in fields of moderate strength, it contracts in strong ones; and if the wire is stretched, contraction occurs with smaller magnetizing forces than if it is unstretched.
- In germination the coleorhiza lengthens, ruptures the pericarp, and fixes the grain to the ground by developing numerous hairs.
- In districts where the water is hard, this arrangement considerably lengthens the life of the boiler, as Alternative method with separate return pipe ?
- Vitamin E also lengthens shelf life of the product.
- As it lengthens, it also fortifies the lashes and keeps them protected from harsh daily elements.Advertisement
- Waterproof mascara defines, separates and lengthens lashes.
- According to L'Oreal, the formula lengthens lashes by up to 80 percent.
- You may also apply a clear mascara which lengthens and defines lashes without imparting any color.
- It is fully insulated and has a "small to tall" grow cuff that lengthens the jacket, allowing it to be worn a few years.
- A little risqué with a pin-up gal appeal, boy shorts have a high cut leg that visually lengthens the legs.Advertisement
- This lengthens the delivery time, particularly for massive games, but offers uninterrupted game play once downloaded.
- As they grow, the ureter lengthens, changing its angle of entry into the bladder and resolving the reflux.
- This kind of cut lengthens the legs, and by extension, the body.
- You can also shop by fit needs, such as something that enhances the bust or lengthens the torso.
- The twist front, with ruching and power netting, slims and lengthens your figure.Advertisement
- Listening to a story helps young children develop their language skills, lengthens their attention spans, and teaches them about the world around them.
- This is because stretching lengthens the muscles fibers, which may in turn make them weaker.