Lemon-laws sentence example
- Remember that the specifics of lemon laws vary from one state to another.
- Further, most states' lemon laws do not cover private, person-to-person sales even where there are laws that protect buyers of used cars.
- If you present a manufacturer with your state's lemon laws after a number of fixes have been made, there is a chance that you will get recompense without having to take things to a legal arena.
- While the lemon laws of each state have a limited scope, they are not your only avenue of redress when dealing with a car that doesn't work like it should.
- If you are not covered by state or federal lemon laws you might want to look into consumer fraud laws where you live.Advertisement
- "Some states, like Connecticut, do enforce their own car return laws, but for the most part cars can only be returned by state lemon laws or by hiring a lawyer if you think the dealer or manufacturer has been negligent."
- Each state varies and enforces their own laws, including lemon laws.
- Keep in mind that only some states require a cash refund, so to be sure call your state's Attorney General's office to find out how lemon laws are enforced in your state.
- Because it is a sales tool to help them sell more vehicles, it doesn't apply to lemon laws or right to rescind laws.
- Lemon Laws - Find out about the Lemon Laws or buyer's remorse laws in your state by contacting your attorney general's office.Advertisement
- Lemon Auto is a website dedicated to enforcing lemon laws.
- Others have lemon laws that protect consumers from defective purchases.
- While lemon laws are meant to protect consumers, the best defense is not to get a lemon in the first place.
- Many lemon laws do not cover private sales.
- Fortunately, many states have lemon laws that protect people who have purchased used cars.Advertisement