Lemon-curd sentence example
- Last Monday I got the urge to make some lemon curd - a recipe for it was in a canal magazine.
- lemon curd.
- Strawberry, raspberry, plum jam or any home made jam including mincemeat, lemon curd and chutneys.
- Orange curd: Lemon curd is always pushed to the forefront in discussions of citrus cake fillings, but there's no reason bakers can't make lime, grapefruit, kumquat, or orange curds; any citrus fruit will do.
- Another recipe from Epicurious.com uses white cake as a base, lemon curd as a filling, and fresh raspberries between each tier of the dessert.Advertisement
- A berry cake filled with lemon curd is another tasty choice.
- Great notes of biscuits, mineral, and lemon curd.