Lemon-balm sentence example
- Researchers at the Newcastle General Hospital found that using lemon balm twice daily had a significant reduction in their agitation.
- She pours that tincture over a new jar of fresh lemon balm leaves.
- Another great mosquito repellent herb is lemon balm with its built-in citronella compound.
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) or lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) tea may relieve symptoms.
- Examples are vitamin C (to boost the immune system), zinc (to reduce the frequency of HSV outbreaks), aloe (a possible antiviral), lemon balm (to speed healing), and licorice (with anti-inflammatory and antiviral effects).Advertisement