Leitrim sentence example
- (c) Connaught (western midlands): Counties Galway, Leitrim, Mayo, Roscommon, Sligo.
- by Cavan and Leitrim.
- PATRICK DUIGENAN (1735-1816), Irish lawyer and politician, was the son of a Leitrim Roman Catholic farmer named O'Duibhgeannain.
- The early events of his life are obscure; but about 1152 we find him engaged in a feud with 0 Ruairc, the lord of Breifne (Leitrim and Cavan).
- Brian and Fiachra, sons of Eochaid Muigmed61n, conquered for themselves the country of the Ui Briuin (Roscommon, Leitrim, Cavan) and Tir Fiachrach, the territory of the Firbolg tribe the Fir Domnann in the valley of the Moy (Co.Advertisement
- The Organic Center is located on a 19-acre site in Rossinver, County Leitrim, Ireland, and additionally has outreach centers in County Clare and County Wicklow.
- The chief mountains are Cuilcagh (2188 ft.), partly in Leitrim and Cavan, Belmore (1312), Glenkeel (1223), North Shean (1135), Tappahan (1110), Carnmore (1034).
- The Sligo, Leitrim & Northern Counties railway connects with the Great Northern at Enniskillen, and the Clogher Valley light railway connects southern county Tyrone with the Great Northern at Maguiresbridge.
- Leitrim >>