Leisure-suit sentence example
- Mens leisure suit consisted of a jacket that resembles a shirt and pants that matched.
- The leisure suit required little care and was an inexpensive choice for men.
- One of the most popular wearers of the leisure suit was John Travolta.
- Made popular in the movie Saturday Night Fever, Travolta showed off his disco moves in a white leisure suit and platform heels.
- The leisure suit was associated with the disco era and once that ended so did the popularity of this style of suit.Advertisement
- Wear a leisure suit with a mock turtleneck and a pair of loafers for a polished look.
- Some have vintage suits while others have a modern version of the leisure suit.
- Contempo Suits has a wide range of the modern leisure suit.
- For example, the Dreams Mens New Grey Lavender Plaid Casual Leisure Suit is done in a timeless look that consists of a lined jacket done in wool blend and matching pants.
- Once frowned upon and banned from many businesses and establishments, the leisure suit has been given a modern makeover and is now considered an appropriate option for many men to wear.Advertisement
- For over 10 years, Leisure Suit Larry tested the sexual waters with each game.