Leishmaniasis sentence example
- antimonial drugs used to treat Leishmaniasis also attack the antioxidant functions of trypanothione.
- cutaneous leishmaniasis [CL ], spread by the sandfly, can occur in Southern Spain.
- leishmaniasis caused by Leishmania tropica in Kabul, Afghanistan: A randomized, controlled trial.
- An illness called cutaneous leishmaniasis [CL ], spread by the sandfly, can occur in Southern Spain.
- leishmaniasis in dogs.Advertisement
- leishmaniasis in all countries (the latter increasing in Brazil and Paraguay ).
- Kaye PM, Gorak P, Murphy M, Ross S. Strategies for immune intervention in visceral leishmaniasis.
- canine leishmaniasis - clinical diagnosis Leishmaniasis cannot be diagnosed on clinical signs alone for the following reasons: Dogs examined may be apparently healthy.
- A study looking at severe and disfiguring mucocutaneous leishmaniasis has identified a single gene which predisposes to this particular type of disease.
- It is generally accepted that the nature of the T cell response is one of the crucial factors controlling experimental and human leishmaniasis.Advertisement
- Sandflies and the transmission of the tropical disease leishmaniasis of sandfly gut infected with Leishmania parasites.
- The diseases, which include African sleeping sickness, Chagas ' disease and leishmaniasis, are among the most neglected in the world.
- Kala azar (visceral leishmaniasis) is still rampant in parts of Africa and the Indian subcontinent today and kills thousands every year.