Leishmaniasis sentence example
- An illness called cutaneous leishmaniasis [CL ], spread by the sandfly, can occur in Southern Spain.
- A study looking at severe and disfiguring mucocutaneous leishmaniasis has identified a single gene which predisposes to this particular type of disease.
- It is generally accepted that the nature of the T cell response is one of the crucial factors controlling experimental and human leishmaniasis.
- Sandflies and the transmission of the tropical disease leishmaniasis of sandfly gut infected with Leishmania parasites.
- The diseases, which include African sleeping sickness, Chagas ' disease and leishmaniasis, are among the most neglected in the world.Advertisement
- Kala azar (visceral leishmaniasis) is still rampant in parts of Africa and the Indian subcontinent today and kills thousands every year.