Legroom sentence example
- Latest inflight entertainment Upgrade to Star Class Premier Do you fancy even more legroom, more personal space and complimentary drinks throughout the flight?
- Most of the time only Jenny and her husband are in the car, and being tall they need good legroom.
- But there is not even enough room for two children, because with child seats they would still have no legroom.
- Seat cushions are thinner tho the resulting thinner seat profile does provide slightly more legroom.
- What's more, all of our coaches have less than the maximum number of seats that could be fitted - offering extra legroom.Advertisement
- Seats are spaced over a meter apart to allow maximum legroom.
- The rear seats are divided 60/40, individually recline and can slide to increase the legroom or load space by 165mm.
- There's not very much rear legroom in the back either: any Ford Mondeo or Vauxhall Vectra will give you much more.
- The boot is ample, rear seat legroom is adequate.
- It has developed a fully integrated online booking feature to reserve aisle or window seats with additional legroom.Advertisement
- Some of the seats in the cinema, at the end of the rows, allow for a little more legroom.
- Will there be enough legroom in the New Entertainment Venue?
- Aisle seats have the most legroom, except row A in the Stalls.
- The new car has a wheelbase 105mm longer than the outgoing 156, significantly improving both front and rear passenger legroom.
- Late in 1972 Jaguar introduced the long wheel base XJ6L and XJ12L, offering an extra 4 inches legroom to the rear seating area.Advertisement