Legitimation sentence example
- The business of the divorce - or rather, of the legitimation of Anne Boleyn's expected issue - had now become very urgent, and in the new archbishop he had an agent who might be expected to forward it with the needful haste.
- Upon this right an inroad was early made, in consequence of the question of legitimation by subsequent marriage.
- The procedure per viam casus excepti consists in the legitimation of a cultus which has been rendered to a saint for a very long time.
- But Sigismund was both an alien and a heretic to the majority of the Swedish nation, and his formal deposition by the Riksdag in 1599 was, in effect, a natural vindication and legitimation of Charles's position.
- In sociological terms they represent a socially constructed body of falsehood and legitimation ideology, and a hegemonic discourse.Advertisement