Legibly sentence example
- He invented a machine which so supported his hand that he could write legibly with closed eyes.
- When completing application materials, write as legibly as possible.
- Write the shipping address neatly and legibly, or for the most professional look, print a shipping label.
- Since this page cannot legibly accommodate all copyright notices, the acknowledgments constitute an extension of the copyright notice.
- compressed gas cylinder for use that does not legibly identify its contents by name.Advertisement
- The Mexican pictures so far approached writing proper as to set down legibly the names of persons and places and the dates of events, and at least helped the professional historians to remember the traditions repeated orally from generation to generation.
- His eyesight failed him completely in 1771, but he contrived an ingenious apparatus which enabled him to write so legibly that the result could easily be transcribed by his daughter.