Legibility sentence example
- There 's the legibility of a serif face, balanced with the authority of a sans-serif.
- Generally, a 10 or 12 point type is recommended for maximum legibility.
- Please Note: Like all pages in the 1911 Encyclopedia, this page is a copy of the original version and has only been edited to correct scanning errors and for legibility.
- The dial is luminous and has large markings with minimal dial clutter for maximum legibility.
- For reasons of safety, legibility and ease of use, a standard off-the-shelf LCD couldn't be used.Advertisement
- It is full of whacky graphics and type which tests the limits of legibility.
- Use that option if you have it to view the fonts in multiple sizes for legibility.
- Print out a test sheet to check on margins, spacing, legibility and for spelling mistakes.
- However, hand or wrist twisting can reduce legibility and writing fluency.