Leggy sentence example
- He grabbed her hand and pulled her close, "Dance with me, my leggy Siren."
- Those of them which are in danger of becoming leggy should be speedily removed to a cooler frame and placed near the glass, the young plants being pricked off into fresh soil, in other pots or pans or boxes, as may seem best in each case.
- He wasn't surprised to see the Grey God in the boxing ring with the leggy brunette.
- There are snide cops and leggy blondes, and the inevitable dead bodies, which pop up at inconvenient and unexpected moments.
- Steve was looking a bit leggy and is finding full-time football a bit different but I have been delighted with him.Advertisement
- Water very sparingly over the winter, and cut back if becoming too leggy.
- Pruning Group 1, cut back leggy plants almost to the base to rejuvenate them in Spring.
- He is a fair sized boy for his age and quite leggy.
- To prevent the plant from becoming leggy each year reduce flowered stems by a half.
- If stems get leggy, cut offending ones down to ground just above a basal bud any time in summer.Advertisement
- Stay away from "leggy" plants, those that are long and not a vibrant green color.
- It is important to note that the cats that started the Siamese craze in Britain were not the thin and leggy cats of today.
- Known for wearing just the right styles for her shorter frame, she knows how to maximize a leggy look.
- Charlize Theron: The lean and leggy actress began as a model and ballet dancer, until injuries sidelined a dancing career.
- Other good choices for a long, leggy look are dress thongs with stacked heels, kitten heels, high stacked heels, or stilettos.Advertisement
- Take a cue from these leggy beauties by choosing a suit that is cut high on the leg.
- Of course, Radio City Music Hall has its Christmas spectacular featuring the leggy Rockettes.
- Four people stood outside the door: a leggy brunette, a photographer armed with a huge camera and two others.