Legal title sentence example
- a heap of men and boys, but no body of a college, no one member, either fellow or scholar, having any legal title to his place, but thrust in by tyranny or chance."
- This form of induction is required to give the clerk a legal title to his beneficium, although his admission to the office by institution is sufficient to vacate any other benefice which he may already possess.
- In 1572 a kind of Episcopacy was set up in the interest of the nobles, who in order to draw the income of the episcopal sees had to arrange with men possessing a legal title to them.
- Antrobus's legal title to it was confirmed by a lawsuit in 1905.
- The legal title to the property, which is not severable, remains with the bankrupt and the other joint owner(s ).Advertisement
- The legal title to the property, which is not severable, remains with the bankrupt and the other joint owner(s).
- Certain contracts do not pass the legal title to the buyer.