Legal-name sentence example
- ENGLISHRY (Englescherie), a legal name given, in the reign of William the Conqueror, to the presentment of the fact that a person slain was an Englishman.
- A legal name change is often part of the divorce proceedings.
- The first thing the prospective employer will want to know is your full legal name and your address.
- You need to assign yourself a screen name; don't use your full legal name for security purposes.
- At a minimum, the IRS will require a Social Security number and the legal name on the tax form to find a return.Advertisement