Legal limit sentence example
- The debtor claims the exemption where the levy is made, but if the sheriff deems the homestead greater in value than the law allows, he may choose three disinterested persons to appraise it and sell any portion that may be adjudged in excess of the legal limit.
- These are the only two substances for which older cars have a legal limit on tailpipe emissions.
- The legal limit for blood alcohol level (BAC) is the equivalent of about one drink per hour for women, or two drinks per hour for men, but everyone processes alcohol differently.
- For many people, a BAC below the legal limit is already dangerous.
- Use this blood alcohol calculator for an estimate of how much you can drink and still be well below the .08 percent legal limit.Advertisement
- Police said Fox, 42, who also starred in Kill Bill, had difficulty performing the field sobriety tests and an alcohol breath test indicated her levels were higher than 0.08%, which is California's legal limit.
- Pennington, 42, had a blood-alcohol level of .14 percent -- well above California's .08 legal limit.
- The legal limit for California is .08 percent.
- Sutherland's blood alcohol level registered above the legal limit of .08, but the actual level has not been released.
- Garrison's Blood Alcohol Content at the time of the fatal accident was around .16, twice the legal limit in the state of California.Advertisement
- Drinking alcohol will impair your judgment, but it also increases your drowsiness and the likelihood that you will nod off at the wheel even if you are under the legal limit.