Legal entity sentence example
- Running scared of successful community-supported workers co-ops; government agencies have been ignoring the cooperative's attempts to become a legal entity.
- Limited Company A limited company is a separate legal entity from its members.
- Setting up a Limited Company A limited company is a separate legal entity from its members.
- You'll need to research the requirements of the state where you plan to open your charitable organization to find out what paperwork and filing fees you will need to complete in order to form the legal entity.
- Then, obtain a legal entity for your business.Advertisement
- Additionally, performers do not need to be incorporated or any other type of legal entity to acquire coverage.