Legal assistant sentence example
- This role will be working for a very eminent Partner in her field who truly wants her PA to be her legal assistant.
- Sometimes job duties may blur the lines between a consultant and a paralegal or legal assistant.
- If you are considering a job in the legal field but don't want to invest the time and money to go to law school, checking out a legal assistant job description can provide you with helpful information.
- The legal assistant should have a good working knowledge of legal procedures for the type of practice that the lawyer is involved with.
- Familiarity with the court filing rules that apply at the local, state and federal levels is something that the legal assistant is expected to know.Advertisement
- A good legal assistant is someone who is mature and reliable.
- In some cases, the information is very sensitive in nature, and the legal assistant is required to keep this information confidential, just as the attorney working on the file must.
- Being well organized is another important characteristic of a legal assistant.
- During the working day, the legal assistant will be working on a number of files that are at various stages.
- Attention to detail is another important trait for a legal assistant to have.Advertisement
- Priorities can change quickly and the legal assistant must be able to adapt to these changes as well.
- Being able to treat clients, co-workers and other attorneys in a pleasant manner is also part of a legal assistant job description.
- The work that a legal assistant performs can be rewarding but it is a challenging career choice as well.