Legal-age sentence example
- In order to apply, you must live in the United States and be of legal age in your state of residency; own a telephone in your residence; and have a valid Social Security number.
- This glade can seldom be reached until she candidate is in his forty-fifth year, which involves a probaLion of thirty-one years in the case of those who have entered on the novitiate at the earliest legal age.
- The age of admission is six; and the course is for six years, 7-13 being the legal age limits; the fee, from which poverty exempts, is almost nominal.
- College students who are of legal age can decide for themselves whether they want to allow parents access to the Visa account or if they would rather have a completely individual account.
- The legal age for teenager leaving home varies from state to state, as well as a teenager's individual situation.Advertisement
- While in most states and cases the legal age for teenagers leaving home is eighteen, some teens leave home when they are as young as sixteen.