Legal-age sentence example
- In order to apply, you must live in the United States and be of legal age in your state of residency; own a telephone in your residence; and have a valid Social Security number.
- xxviii.) couples her name with that of Cornelia, the mother of the Gracchi, as an example of the Roman matron 1 In spite of the explicit statements of Suetonius, Plutarch and Appian that Caesar was in his fifty-sixth year at the time of his murder, it is, as Mommsen has shown, practically certain that he was born in 102 B.C., since he held the chief offices of state in regular order, beginning with the aedileship in 65 B.C., and the legal age for this was fixed at 37-38.
- This glade can seldom be reached until she candidate is in his forty-fifth year, which involves a probaLion of thirty-one years in the case of those who have entered on the novitiate at the earliest legal age.
- The age of admission is six; and the course is for six years, 7-13 being the legal age limits; the fee, from which poverty exempts, is almost nominal.
- College students who are of legal age can decide for themselves whether they want to allow parents access to the Visa account or if they would rather have a completely individual account.Advertisement
- The legal age for teenager leaving home varies from state to state, as well as a teenager's individual situation.
- While in most states and cases the legal age for teenagers leaving home is eighteen, some teens leave home when they are as young as sixteen.