Left-back sentence example
- Salomon Olembe filled the left-back berth allowing Batty an unexpected chance in the Premiership.
- That didn't really happen last night cos Pennant was playing as an extra right back and Milner as an extra left back.
- Left-back Clapham, 30, has signed a two-year deal at Molineux after being released by Birmingham City at the end of last season.
- Despite being consigned to the reserves midweek when Ian Harte was selected at left back against Southampton, Domi is n't downhearted.
- marauding once again from left back to thump at goal.Advertisement
- marauding forward from his oft-ignored starting position of left back.
- Ross Gardiner came in at left back in place of William Easton, with Barry Robson moving up to left midfield.
- And the Molineux clash is also likely to come too soon for left-back Stuart Giddings who is on the way back from knee troubles.
- unaccustomed position at Left Back.
- Man of the Match: Mark Jackson, for keeping cool and error free in an unaccustomed position at Left Back.Advertisement
- Throughout each episode of this Lifetime drama, it's the wives, and in one case a husband, that are left back at home to manage the family and household on their own.
- Those left back home get through every tough situation they're faced with.