Left-about sentence example
- They all left about the same time—Ed and his family and this Josh fella.
- This he left about 1567, and somewhat later we find him at Rennes as a councillor of the parlement of Brittany.
- It is doubtful whether the ancient Arachotus is to be identified with the Arghandab or with its chief confluent the Tarnak, which joins it on the left about 30 m.
- Of his poem on nature (ct)uvns) there are left about 4 00 lines in unequal fragments out of the original 5000; of the hymns of purification (KaOap,uoi) less than loo verses remain; of the other works, improbably assigned to him, nothing is known.
- They all left about the same timeâ€”Ed and his family and this Josh fella.Advertisement
- abetted by the intellectual convulsions on the academic and political left about the causes and consequences of crime.
- Grass should be left about three inches tall, which keeps the grass strong and allows it to shade out the weed plants.