Left-about sentence example
- They all left about the same time—Ed and his family and this Josh fella.
- This he left about 1567, and somewhat later we find him at Rennes as a councillor of the parlement of Brittany.
- It is doubtful whether the ancient Arachotus is to be identified with the Arghandab or with its chief confluent the Tarnak, which joins it on the left about 30 m.
- They all left about the same timeâ€”Ed and his family and this Josh fella.
- Grass should be left about three inches tall, which keeps the grass strong and allows it to shade out the weed plants.Advertisement