Leer sentence example
- She searched his face suspiciously but there was no leer in his expression.
- PETRUS HOFSTEDE DE GROOT (1802-1886), Dutch theologian, was born at Leer in East Friesland, Prussia, on the 8th of October 1802, and was educated at the Gymnasium and university of Groningen.
- He let go of Donnie's hand and turned to his wife, with more of a leer than a look of love.
- Shipbuilding is an important industry, especially at Wilhelmshaven, Papenburg, Leer, Stade and Harburg; and at Munden river-barges are built.
- LEER, a town and river port in the Prussian province of Hanover, lying in a fertile plain on the right bank of the Leda near its confluence with the Ems, and at the junction of railways to Bremen, Emden and Minster.Advertisement
- There is a daily steamboat service with Emden, Leer and Hamburg during the summer months.
- Leer is one of the principal ports for steamboat communication with the North Sea watering-places of Borkum and Norderney.
- ONNO KLOPP (1822-1903), German historian, was born at Leer on the 9th of October 1822, and was educated at the universities of Bonn, Berlin and Gottingen.
- For a few years he was a teacher at Leer and at Osnabruck; but in 1858 he settled at Hanover, where he became intimate with King George V., who made him his Archivrat.
- Leer is a very old place, although it only obtained municipal privileges in 1823.Advertisement
- Blok, Friesland im Mittelalter (Leer, 1891).
- g between vowels is dropped before e and i: Ler for Leer (1 egere), dedv (digit u m);the same is the case with d, of course, in similar circumstances: remiT (r e d i mere), rir (r I d ere).
- leer mÃ¡s, (WORD 44kb) chasque aquÃ .
- m.), with two light houses and connected by steamer with Emden and Leer; Memmert; Juist (24 sq.
- download example PDF file for ¡ Vamos a leer!Advertisement
- leer at women with low cut tops.