Leed sentence example
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) lets new buildings seek a rating by the Green Buildings Commission that will let their customers know the environmental standards they are meeting.
- The guidelines for this certification are as demanding as those for a LEED contractor.
- hem heer anoon: Sol gold is, and Luna silver we threpe, Mars yren, Mercurie quik-silver we clepe, Saturnus leed and Jupiter is tin, And Venus coper, by my fader kin!
- New or existing buildings that are aiming for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification may be eligible for points by reusing office furniture.
- The Greenbuild Boston 2008 event was organized by the U.S. Green Build Council (USGBC), the organization behind the popular Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) rating program.Advertisement
- LEED has become one of the driving forces transforming the building industry into an environmentally sensitive business.
- Another highlight of the event, was the releases of The Green Building Impact Report, a progress report on the impact of the LEED program.
- The report found that LEED buildings consume approximately 25% less on average than comparable commercial buildings and that LEED certified projects represent approximately 30% of the market.
- The USGBC is the organization behind the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) rating system for buildings.
- You can find information on the website about LEED for homes.Advertisement
- Our St Helena winery in the heart of Napa Valley was the first Gold Leadership in Environmental and Energy Design (LEED) certified winery in California.
- For commercial designers, the US Green Buildings Commission has implemented the LEED rating system for new commercial and high rise buildings.