Ledgers sentence example
- The records that can typically be found include cashbooks, sales ledgers, correspondence, recipe books and advertising and promotional material.
- A few 18thC ledgers south of the church, the only legible one of 1786.
- Alternatively, you can use Sage Line 50 for your core financial ledgers.
- On completion the collection details are transferred through to the accounting ledgers.
- purchase ledgers.Advertisement
- You role will also include maintaining the petty cash system, cash book and sales and purchase ledgers.
- Nonprofits’ needs are serviced best by ledgers that organize and identify expenses, while small businesses needs are served best by programs with double-entry systems capable of handling several types of accounts.
- Lazy 8 Ledger: This program requires users to have some bookkeeping experience, but in general is a basic accounting program consisting of ledgers.