Lecithin sentence example
- The choline found in lecithin is used to make acetylcholine in the body.
- You can either add lecithin granules to your cereal every day or take it in capsule form.
- Each capsule is prepared in a base of essential fatty acids, including lecithin, the major component of cell membranes.
- Soya foods naturally containing lecithin, which is an excellent nerve building food, will also help.
- The European Commission is therefore addressing the question of labeling lecithin derived from GM soya.Advertisement
- Asda is gradually removing GMOs from all its own brand foods and is also labeling soya lecithin and oil.
- Pure D & A has been emulsified by the addition of a non-GMO soy lecithin that ensures excellent uptake by the body.
- All these bars include sunflower lecithin in replacement to soya lecithin.
- It is a component of lecithin, which helps facilitate the movement of fat from the liver into cells.
- These pure lecithin granules are a natural source of phosphatidyl serine (PS) an important nutrient for brain health.Advertisement
- The new blend, based on a mix of sucrose esters, also eliminates the need for lecithin, and partly replaces gelatine.
- Two tablespoons of granulated lecithin per day may help hair grow faster.
- Strengthens immune system - Bee pollen has both mono and polyunsaturated fats, proteins, vitamins B, C, D, E, and beta-carotene, calcium, magnesium, selenium, nucleic acids, lecithin, and cysteine.
- Along with the secretin, a vitamin compound consisting of vitamins A, B-1, B-2, B-6, B-12, magnesium, zinc, chromium, calcium, and lecithin should be given.
- Other ingredients include DHEA, ephedrine, flaxseed oil, fucus vesiculosus, guarana, 5-HTP, L-Carnitine, lecithin, yerba mate, zinc citrate, and zinc pyruvate.Advertisement
- Add powdered milk, cocoa butter, lecithin and sugar to the cocoa powder.
- Some other glycerides isolated from natural sources are analogous in composition to tristearin, but with this difference, that the three radicals which replace hydrogen in glycerin are not all identical; thus kephalin, myelin and lecithin are glycerides in which two hydrogens are replaced by fatty acid radicals, and the third by a complex phosphoric acid derivative.