Leche sentence example
- Dr Leche also institutes a comparison between the skeletons of the wild and the tame Bactrian camel with the remains of certain fossil Asiatic camels, namely, Camelus knoblochi from Sarepta, Russia, and C. alutensis from the Aluta valley, Rumania.
- On the latter hypothesis it has been generally assumed that the wild camels are the descendants of droves of the domesticated breed which escaped when certain central Asian cities were overwhelmed by sand-storms. This theory, according to Professor Leche, is rendered improbable by Dr Sven Hedin's observations on the habits and mode of life of the wild camel.
- However, mothers who want to use one and continue to breastfeed may be able to find success with a little guidance from their local lactation specialist or from a breastfeeding group such as the La Leche League.
- If you begin to feel overwhelmed and need some help, contact your ob-gyn or pediatrician to get the names of recommended lactation specialists or contact your local La Leche League for guidance and support.
- To read more on breastfeeding legislation, check out the La Leche League website.Advertisement
- If you need additional help, ask your doctor for the name of a lactation specialist or contact your local La Leche League organization.
- For more information on breastfeeding and birth control check out Epigee and La Leche League.
- If you are going to breastfeed, your pediatrician can also recommend a good lactation specialist, or you can contact your local La Leche League for more assistance.
- La Leche League bras-Who better to design a nursing bra, than the breastfeeding experts at La Leche League International.
- La Leche League has created many sports styles for affordable prices.Advertisement
- Most La Leche bras will be priced around the 30 US dollar mark; however these bras may lack some of the design perks of the aforementioned manufacturers.
- La Leche Leauge is an organization that seeks to advocate for breastfeeding, promotes solid research on breastfeeding and generally seeks to support women who are breastfeeding.
- You can find your local La Leche League chapter by using the LLL website.
- You can find a CLC through your local La Leche League group or through the ILCA directory.
- If you are having difficulty breastfeeding, contact your obstetrician's lactation specialist or your local La Leche League.Advertisement
- The following tips will help, but if breastfeeding is painful or your nipples are cracked and bleeding you should contact your local La Leche League or a lactation consultant.