Lebanese sentence example
- Since 1900 a considerable number of Syrians and Lebanese migrants have settled in the country as traders.
- One of the most common scams is the Lebanese Loop.
- A statement released by the Lebanese Army Command announced that five breaches of Lebanese airspace were recorded Tuesday night.
- castigate the Lebanese government for permitting that to happen, despite promises to the contrary?
- Will he not castigate the Lebanese Government for permitting that to happen, despite promises to the contrary?Advertisement
- marriageable Lebanese girls were few.
- Our waiter was the only unwelcoming Lebanese person I had ever met and seemed very mournful and depressed.
- The Lebanese, thinking the approaching trucks were reinforcements, were surprised and quickly ousted.
- The Lebanese War was not, therefore, an asymmetric war confronting a well-equipped modern army with a ragtag band of guerillas.
- City deserted In fresh strikes, Israeli warplanes hit the southern suburbs of the Lebanese capital, Beirut, which are a Hezbollah stronghold.Advertisement
- The National News Agency reported that Israeli warplanes violated Lebanese airspace at 10 a.m. on Wednesday.
- The paste is usually found in Thai recipes, and powders are often used in Egyptian and Lebanese dishes.
- The star's Lebanese heritage sparked her interest in belly dancing.
- Born in Mexico, Salma Hayek is of Mexican, Lebanese and Spanish decent.
- brotherly relations, based on the wishes of the Lebanese people.Advertisement
- Ethnic Grocer has all sorts of wonderful food products from around the world, which you can browse by cuisine (including Japanese, French, Lebanese, Russian and more).
- Lifts and Drops - Dancers make pronounced hip movements with lifts and drops, such as the drop back and Lebanese lift jump.