Leaves-out sentence example
- The first part contains the specially empirical positions which Gassendi afterwards neglects or leaves out of account.
- This explanation is incomplete, as it leaves out of account the action of the polarizer and analyser, and it was with the purpose of removing this defect that Fresnel and Arago undertook the investigations mentioned above and thus supplied what was wanting in Young's explanation.
- Using a spatula or scraper, scrape the olive oil coated basil leaves out of the bowl and into the ice cube tray or measured freezer container.
- Filter the leaves out if using loose leaf tea.
- Meeker's Four Kings Red Table Wine leaves out a traditional Fifth King, Malbec.Advertisement
- Dynamic stretching leaves out this bouncing motion, which some people believe can actually be damaging to the muscles and should not be performed without the supervision of a professional trainer.
- There's nothing more confusing than getting an invitation that leaves out crucial information such as date, time or location.
- Brody goes camping with the final five and leaves out his two current best friends, Sleazy T and Frankie.