Leavening sentence example
- Leavening is what makes baking both a delight and a challenge.
- It is because of leavening agents that your cookies, breads, and cakes rise and your pastries are light and flaky.
- Leavening comes in several varieties mechanical, biological, and Chemical.
- If you are using the creaming method to mix your dough, you are using mechanical leavening.
- If you have ever seen a matzo then you know what bread without leavening looks like.Advertisement
- For example, in a cake recipe, eggs act as a leavening agent and help make the sweet treat light and fluffy.
- It is made from potato starch, tapioca flour, leavening agents (calcium lactate, calcium carbonate, and citric acid) and a gum derived from cottonseed.
- Ener-G Egg Replacer is designed to mimic the leavening and binding characteristics of eggs in baking, but it can be used for nonbaked food items as well.
- Leavening - eggs substitute used as a leavening agent makes baked goods light or fluffy.
- Most people think of yeast as the leavening agent in breads, pizza dough, and certain pastries.Advertisement
- They do not contain gluten, so you will need to use these flours with other leavening agents and binders such as baking soda or xanthan gum.
- When Roy Batty uses the last minutes of his four-year life to save Decker's life, the irony is bitter with no leavening of sweetness.