Leaved sentence example
- The characteristic plants are thorny and small leaved, or else bulbous.
- The Comanchean system contains the oldest known remains of netted-veined leaved plants, which mark a great advance in the vegetable world.
- Elsewhere even the leaved lichens are precarious, though the leather lichens flourish.
- Plants include mosses eg Sphagnum, cotton grass, purple moor grass, cranberry, marsh cinquefoil, marsh violet and round leaved sundew.
- Gray leaved plants like Santolina, lavender and Artemesia contrast beautifully with bright blue delphiniums and purple and white hardy geraniums.Advertisement
- Sow broad leaved endive and make a further sowing of curly endive.
- The salmon pink oriental poppy has a lovely dark center, which is mirrored by the black leaved geranium.
- All the other ancient forest trees in quantity - small leaved lime, hornbeam, sessile oak, midland hawthorn.
- It can grow new shoots over 3 meters long in a single season, and is quite densely leaved.
- Direct seeded chard, kale and broccoli are three crops that are easy to sell loose leaved at the thinning stage.Advertisement
- We spent quite a while after lunch scanning the now almost fully leaved oak trees below the monastery building.
- Richard Crosby from Devon contacted us about his 'adopted ' small leaved lime he was worried about.
- Description, pictures and plant species list for area c2 in the wetland survey. leaved pondweed.
- The locally scarce oblong leaved sundew occurs on the site.
- The variegated leaved form of the common Comfrey (S. officinale) has striking variegation, effective in a garden of hardy flowers, and thriving in any soil.Advertisement
- A. serpyllifolium is a grey-green leaved form, with yellow flowers.
- The name Orientalis is still kept up for a deeply-cut leaved form of Plane, but it is not really distinct as a species from the London Plane.
- All you need is a white sheet, some rope (or similar material), and a few green leaved branches.