Leather-working sentence example
- Leather-working and the manufacture of stained glass are leading industries.
- Its principal industries are: distilling, milling, machinery-making, leather-working and sawmilling.
- The industries comprise metallurgy, machine-making, chemicals, silk and cotton weaving, tanning and leather-working.
- Excellent wine is made, and flour-milling, leather-working, brick and candle making and soap-boiling are the chief industries.
- Among the native industries are mat-weaving, cotton-weaving, silver-working and rudimentary iron and leather working.Advertisement
- The city is the most important leather manufacturing centre of New England: in 1905 the value of the leather product was $2,851,554, being 61.3% of the value of all factory products ($4,654,067); other manufactures are chemicals, leather-working machinery, boots and shoes, glue and cotton goods.