Learning-disabled sentence example
- Of the twenty students, four were classified as learning disabled.
- However, there are virtually no studies looking at subject-specific academic performance in learning disabled students who present some type of depressive symptomatology.
- A learning-disabled child usually exhibits an uneven pattern of language development.
- Learning Disabilities: Learning disabled students have the option of working at their own pace when homeschooled, and they have access to one-on-one attention when needed.
- Finding board games for learning disabled children is an excellent way to help your child learn and practice important skills.Advertisement
- The aspects of building and implementing a strategy in games such as Mancala and Dread Pirate may be too frustrating for the learning disabled child.
- Picking the best board games for learning disabled children requires an understanding of the child's social and educational level, not just their age.
- Head Start: Head Start is a government funded program that allows low-income and learning disabled students to have access to quality early childhood education and good care.